- Rates are subject to change and do not apply during special events.
- A suggested gratuity has been added for your convenience. The Payment of this suggested gratuity is subject to your complete discretion and may be increased, decreased, or eliminated entirely. Any gratuity received will be remitted in full to the chauffeur.
- Suggested gratuities apply to all vehicle types except coaches and executive coaches, in which case a service charge applies.
- Sales tax computed for Atlanta at 8.9% – Suggested Gratuities are not subject to sales tax.
- Limousine Transfers are not available between 3:00 PM Friday and 3:00 AM Sunday.
- Charges that are incurred such as sales tax, or other additional services requested by clients are billed at the actual cost.
- All airport trips to FBOs are priced as 1.5-hour minimum charters in sedans, SUVs, & passenger vans.
- All airport trips are subject to a airport access fee for parking, permits, and airport AVI charges – minibuses, activity buses & coaches at $10.00 all other vehicles $6.00.
- Any trips incurring usage of the GA Peachpass HOT lane will have toll charges added to the bill at the conclusion of the trip.
- We are not liable for delays caused by mechanical issues, road closures, GPS mapping errors, accidents, airline delays, breakdowns, weather, traffic, or conditions beyond our control.
- A $25 Holiday Surcharge will be added for New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- A credit card is required to place a reservation. The total estimated trip amount plus 10% will be pre-authorized prior to the trip. After the trip has been completed our billing department will audit the final trip charges for any applicable additional charges/time and charge the trip to the card on file unless other accepted payment arrangements have been made. We cannot send a vehicle without a valid credit card pre-authorization. New clients will be required to send in a credit card authorization form with photo ID.
- Wedding transfers in a sedan within our Zone 4 area will be charged at $100 plus suggested gratuity, STC, & sales tax.
- We reserve the right to substitute the same or higher capacity vehicles when ordered vehicle type is not available at no additional charge and with no notice.
- We will make every effort to service your trip with a Cooper-Global chauffeur and vehicle, but we reserve the right to use a qualified affiliate partner chauffeur and vehicle when we are oversold or during peak times at our discretion without notice.
- Cooper-Global will not be held responsible for any personal belongings left in the vehicle or damaged incurred to personal belongings as a result of negligence.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles.
- Wi-Fi service is not guaranteed to work due to coverage limitations. Some data services such as video streaming have been disabled and or filtered.
- For your refreshment, we offer complimentary chilled bottled water in our sedans, suvs, & vans, & sodas in limobuses and limousines, please notify booking agent of your requests.
- A $75 clean-up fee will be added for beverage service on minibuses and motor coach’s.
- Any damages to vehicle will be billed at the cost of repairs to the credit card on file upon our sole discretion.
- Excessive clean-up including spills of staining fluids or ANY bodily fluids will incur additional charges at a minimum of $300 upon our sole discretion.
- Vehicles are GPS and video recorder equipped for visual and audio recording of the safety of our personnel and the protection against civil liabilities in certain circumstances including accident documentation and of incidents which may warrant the manual activation of this system to document unruly, illegal or dangerous situations based solely upon our discretion.
Wait & Travel Time
- Travel time for Atlanta locations within our zone 4 area is computed from the time the vehicle arrives at the pick-up point to the time it returns to the drop-off point (door-to-door). Additional travel time will be added for locations beyond our zone 4 operating area.
- All Atlanta Airport transfers are subject to the following wait time:
- No charge for vehicle departing the airport within 45 minutes of flight landed time.
- Vehicle departing the airport after 45 minutes of flight landed time will be charged wait time at vehicle hourly rate.
- All transfers except commercial flights from Atlanta airport are subject to the following wait time:
- First 15 minutes past scheduled pick up time is no charge.
- After 15 minutes past scheduled pick up time wait time charges at the vehicle hourly rate will apply.
- Atlanta Chauffeur Meet & Greet – there is no charge for chauffeurs to meet you at the designated chauffeur waiting area near the entrance to the baggage claim area for your respective airline for all sedan, suv, & passenger van transfers.
- Atlanta arrival procedures for limousines, non-passenger vans, and buses arriving on a single flight are scheduled as curbside pick-up due to airport parking restrictions. A separate greeter is available to meet you at the entrance of your flights baggage claim area for a $50 charge plus sales tax.
- For group arrivals – greet staff is available for $40 per hour/per greeter with a 3 hour minimum plus sales tax.
- Vehicle GPS data will be used in cases where there are billing descrepancies with pick-up or drop-off times.
- Over the road minibus and coach charters – require a 50% deposit upon reservation and 50% balance due 14 days prior to charter.
Other Deposit Terms
- Cooper-Global reserves the right to adjust deposit requirements based on volume of reservation(s), group or project.
- All Reservations for Proms & Special Events must be secured by a non-refundable deposit – 50% at booking & balance 14 days prior to pick up.
- Cancellation Policies are Subject to Change.
- Your trip is considered a late cancel if you cancel or change your scheduled pickup time within the following guidelines prior to your scheduled pickup:
- 0 to 2 Hours before pick-up – Any vehicle cancelled within two hours of scheduled pickup will be a late cancel billed at the full trip price.
- 0 to 2 Hours before pick-up – Sedans, SUVs, Passenger Vans, & Vanterras, late cancel billed at the full trip price.
- 2 to 24 Hours before pick-up – International Trips in sedans, SUVs, Passenger Vans, & Vanterras, late cancel billed at the full trip price.
- 2 to 48 Hours before pick-up – Stretch Limousines, Minibuses & Activity Buses, late cancel billed at the vehicle base rate multiplied by minimum hours plus sales tax.
- 2 to 72 Hours before pick-up – Limobuses & Motorcoaches, late cancel billed at vehicle base rate multiplied by minimum hours plus service charges & sales tax.
- $100 Fee applies to Activity Bus cancelations due to weather.
- Customer failure to show at the designated pick up location will be charged a “No show” fee for the entire amount of the trip. If you cannot locate your chauffeur, you must notify us by phone 770-455-9600 to avoid a “No Show” charge.
- We reserve the right to terminate a trip for unruly, threatening, or unsafe behavior by passengers at anytime.